What We Believe
- The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His incarnation, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- The blood of Jesus is the only cleansing for sin and salvation is found only through repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Jesus Christ is our Saviour, Lord, Deliverer, Baptizer, and Healer and all aspects of His ministry are available to the Church today.
- The Baptism or Infilling of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is available today to all believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved to everlasting life and the lost to eternal damnation.